DJ Comet+DJ Oneiric-Late Night DJ Comet+DJ Oneiric-Late Night

This dersives a 20...out of 10

It's amazing I enjoyed it.First song a heard when i came back to newgroundsI love the drums and the patteren they use,but my favorite thing would have to be 1:59 to 2:10 that was amazing i was like whoa.and one more thing if you play the song on reapeat it loops pretty well.

Karbon - Anaconda Remix Karbon - Anaconda Remix

This is Chuck Noris/PwNaTiZeD

It Kicked that much ass.You should be verry proud of your self. You took anaconda and PwNaTizeD I really hope API hears this its worth of being on top for a while.Btw it has this juggle feel as inf your juggling adding or taking a ball or speeding up the rate of thowning it.

Karbon responds:

If you scroll down more, you'll see his review. Along with a very, very long response. ;)

_-_Passion_-_ _-_Passion_-_

Way better

I like it better that the other one You should learn how to remix it using vocals than it wqould be really good .Great job.

Lova-Gurl responds:

yeah i know but i can't find the accapella

v-m_-_kuro_chi_final v-m_-_kuro_chi_final

Awsome

Very nice.Liked how I started out slow then the increse of speed
that constant draining sound was nice but a bit too constant.Also it needs more of a bass boost but thats more of my personal preferance. Loud and fast is what I say.But it gets too trancy at the end man.Besides those keep it V and let me know when my stuff is posted K?

Viewtiful-Masta responds:

lol, Dude i fail this song to man...which really sucked cause i put ALOT of effort into this song but i guess i didn't put enough...So dude...

Keep it V man!

V-_-v-_-V-_-v-_-V
m-_-M-_-M-_-m

-WV- Party Nextdoor (NG Mix) -WV- Party Nextdoor (NG Mix)

Sweet

But it isnt loud enogh so it does sound like your in the bathroom when your in a club or party but neverless good

ParagonX9 vs KFNX - The Legend ParagonX9 vs KFNX - The Legend

Blew Me Away

Amazing.Simply amazing.It caught me on at 1st second.I liked the blend of oreantal japanese/asian with Dnb.My only suggestion is to make it long I would love to use it at a party. ^_^

{DJ} Hardstyle X - Demo {bL!X} {DJ} Hardstyle X - Demo {bL!X}

Sex in audio

This song rules please make it long It felles as was the title asaysa It fells like one of those songs I heard a Otakon please make more like thiese